STOP SMOKING & NICOTINE USE with HYPNOSIS
NEVER AGONIZE AGAIN!!
Hypnosis is a difference that can make a difference.
Hello, and welcome to the Mutare Hypnosis Page to Stop Smoking and Nicotine Use. My name is Bonnie Jackson, and besides being a Hypnotist, I am also a licensed Physical Therapist. And in this latter capacity I have seen too many people requiring my services, often so severely debilitated by lung disease, cancer, stroke and heart attacks that even with my interventions little improvement could be made. None of it was pretty. Take a look on our Resource page at the CDC anti-smoking videos and you’ll see exactly what I mean. You may even recognize some of your family and neighbors. I was fortunate in that I never smoked except experimentally in college. This was unusual because I grew up in a time when nearly everyone smoked, including all of my adult family members, news commentators on TV, and actors and actresses. I only attribute my dislike for cigarettes at an early age from the morning chores of cleaning the full ashtrays from the night before, and then having to sit in the backseat of the car between my mother and grandmother who flicked their cigarette ashes into the ashtray on the bench seat in front of me. I was sick and tired of smoke. Later, my grandmother, who always had bronchitis, died a lingering death from cancer; and my dear mother, struggling with COPD, was finally released from her battle. So you see, I am particularly interested in you as a smoker, and our mutual journey through Hypnotism to extinguish this terrible addiction, and help you restore your life, health and happiness to the best possible they can possibly be. *
DO YOU FALL INTO ONE OF THESE CATEGORIES?
- You automatically reach for a cigarette without realizing what you’re doing.
- You feel jittery before you have a cigarette.
- You may feel jittery after you have your cigarette.
- You find yourself standing outside in the rain when you want to smoke at work.
- Your work breaks are really smoking breaks.
- You have habitual times or places where you automatically feel you must smoke.
- Most of your friends don’t smoke anymore
- Some people are cooler toward you when they find out you are a smoker.
- The children/ grandchildren in your family complain of how you smell.
- You almost always have a morning cough and sore throat.
- You get short of breath doing activities that used to be easy, and you blame it on “old age.”
- You have had a major medical wake-up call, but continue to ignore it.
- Your doctor says, in essence, “give up the cigarettes or forget about your health.”
SMOKING IS ON THE DECLINE IN THE U.S.
Thanks to the Surgeon General’s mandated warning on cigarette packages, many public service announcements, and celebrities who openly admit to cancer and their lifelong smoking addictions, the number of smokers has decreased over the past 50 years from almost 50% to about 17%.
YOU MAY HAVE STARTED BECAUSE OF PEER PRESSURE, BUT SMOKING IS NO LONGER “COOL”
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF DESCRIBED ABOVE, PHONE US IMMEDIATELY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION.
Why should I call immediately?? We know that the average ex-smoker has tried to stop many times before finally succeeding. Many people find the conventional process so difficult that they give up their efforts before achieving success. THE TRUTH IS, that while the active component, nicotine, is very addictive, it totally disappears from the body approximately 72 hours (about 3 days) after the last nicotine use, or smoke. When you get that far, your choice to pick up a cigarette is merely habit. HYPNOSIS HELPS make the 72 hour transition easier, as well as extinguishing some of the triggers (persons, places, things, ideas, emotions) that reinforce your unwanted habit.
Chances are that you have been on this roller coaster for years, and you may have even been successful in stopping for months or years. But then you picked it up again. Some “trigger” went off, you had no other coping mechanism to handle the stress, and you reverted to the old addiction. You are really disappointed with yourself, but you remembered how hard it was to stop, and you gave yourself excuses to delay going through this ordeal again. Meanwhile, as you continue to grow older in this procrastination, you deprive yourself of your full potential for joy and vitality. Your body tries to make all the adjustments you ask it to, but gradually it is worn down with the effort. Silent disease processes begin in your body; they are NOT reversible.
WHEN YOU FOLLOW OUR HYPNOTIC SUGGESTIONS AND STRATEGIES YOU CAN ENSURE LASTING SUCCESS.
Hypnosis is easy, safe, and natural. There are no pills, patches, or ongoing expenses. Once you learn our techniques they are yours FOREVER.
THERE IS A REAL MAFIA, AND YOU ARE ITS SLAVE
Really?? I’m afraid so. The American public has been duped for generations by the Tobacco Industry. They have probably the most effective marketing machine that has ever existed. They have told or implied to us at one time or another, that smoking is safe, it’s cool, it’s sexy, its suave and debonair; that you can attract the opposite sex if you are smoker; that it’s the adult thing to do. They have made you their slave using an addictive substance to seal the deal. You have swallowed the party line. You may have thought that it was an okay thing to do, because your parents and their parents smoked. But they didn’t know what we know today, that it is a devastating habit that destroys the quality of life and shortens life itself. Even today as more and more people stop smoking cigarettes, the Tobacco Industry is finding new ways to grab new markets and a new generation of slaves. I’m talking about E cigarettes and flavored cigarettes, and marketing to kids at least as young grade school age.
WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES A NON-SMOKER HAVE??
- Better nutritional use of vitamins & minerals in diet.
- Decreased risk of certain diseases – including lung and other cancers, and cardiovascular disease.
- If you are considering elective surgery, your doctor will usually not schedule you until you are a non-smoker.
- Feel good, move better without shortness of breath.
- Halt accelerated skin aging.
- Retard or reverse some disease processes.
- Wear clothes that smell good and don’t have burn holes.
- If stopping early enough, resume your normal life span.
- Regain social confidence, charisma, and sex appeal.
- Return to an active life, and share it with family and friends.
- Be the role model your spouse and kids always thought you were.
THE MUTARE HYPNOSIS STOP SMOKING AND NICOTINE USE PROGRAM IS COMPREHENSIVE
- We develop a specific strategic plan with you to decrease triggers that keep you using nicotine as a coping mechanism.
- We can work with your health care providers to optimize your mental and physical response.
- We can provide many services with in-house consultations and affiliate referrals to make your experience as comprehensive as you desire.
- We have additional tools of non-traditional Physical Therapy and acupoint stimulation available.
- We teach you self-hypnosis so that you will be able to take over your own hypnotic suggestions (for anything)!
An investment in your tobacco and nicotine cessation thus becomes an investment in your future on many levels.
- Mix your on-ground sessions with telephone or Skype sessions.
- We offer (and suggest) inexpensive follow-up programs by phone or Skype, to help your motivation and long-term goals.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Tobacco smokers today are popularly seen as people who lack willpower.
- The largest groups of smokers today are African-Americans, GLBTs, and the poor. The assumption is that stress plays a major factor.
- Second-hand smoke, the smoke directly exhaled by a smoker, adversely affects non-smokers around them. Non-smoker restaurant workers who were exposed to secondhand smoke over their working careers had nearly the same incidence of smoke related diseases as smokers.
- Second-hand smoke can cause asthma in children.
- Children of parents who smoke are prone to be overweight.
- Third-hand smoke is the residue that settles on furniture and clothes. Household pets are at increased risk for certain diseases because of their grooming habits.
- Chemical compounds of any origin change their structure when heated; thus the full effect of tobacco or cannabis smoking related to new toxins cannot be fully predicted.
- Because of specially designed and treated cigarette paper, inhaled tobacco can momentarily rise to over 1000°F. Because of this phenomenon, hairs (cilia) in the respiratory system are often destroyed or paralyzed, inhibiting effective coughing to remove smoke debris.
- Chewing tobacco has its own risks, particularly for mouth cancer as many athletes will attest. Baseball clubs have generally banned chewing or spit tobacco.
- Tobacco use in pipes and cigars rate no better than cigarettes. Sigmund Freud used both and suffered greatly before he died of jaw cancer.
- Tobacco use by pregnant women can result in spontaneous abortion, premature birth, or cerebral palsy.
- If you have almost any disease, smoking will make it worse because it drops the oxygen level in the body when in use.
- Many state taxes on cigarettes go into the General Fund. Little of it finds its way to PSA, or effective antismoking programs.
- The high cost of cigarettes, $10 a package in some states, has not been a deterrent to the smoker. The money saved by not smoking could finance a used car, pay for a semester at some state colleges, or provide a modest vacation.
HAVEN’T YOU WAITED LONG ENOUGH??
Haven’t you wasted enough time procrastinating?? Don’t get me wrong – – you will still have to do the work, but this time you will see the progress: work the program and it will work for you! *
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW,
PHONE US AT 617-266-3057
HOW DO I START?
When you have decided to be a non-smoker/ ex-nicotine user:
Phone us for a free, confidential consultation to see how Hypnosis can change your life. You may discuss our integrative options available at that time.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Most people find that Hypnosis is, easy, gentle, relaxing, and efficient.
- Based on your tobacco history, we will give suggestions that target your “triggers,” – persons, places, things, or circumstances that help perpetuate uncontrolled tobacco use.
- Most non-smoker goals and strategies can be implemented, “proved,” and tweaked in 3 sessions over the course of a month.
- Between sessions you will practice self-hypnosis and do some simple assignments. We are always available to answer questions by phone or email.
Q&A from MUTARE HYPNOSIS WEIGHT STOP SMOKING and NICOTINE USE
We have a baby due soon. How quickly can I stop smoking with hypnosis?
Most people find bit they can stop smoking after the first session, in fact, many “try it out” before they come to us. There are two issues: the motivation to begin the stop smoking process after many failures; in the actual perseverance in finding other coping strategies. After all, after 72 hours the addictive nicotine is gone from your system. Almost anyone can do that. You will need to establish other coping mechanisms that are key to your being a bona fide non-smoker. Hypnosis helps with both of these issues.
Why should I use hypnosis to stop smoking or stop nicotine use?
Hypnosis is safe, easy, natural, and requires no patches, pills with side effects, or ongoing expenses. You will find that you have that money available for other things that the family may need. Moreover, Hypnosis can help you overcome little issues like what to do with your hands, what to do instead of smoking, and how to relate to your new non-smoker friends. Medication alone leaves out this big, last piece.
I’m a light smoker — just three cigarettes a day. Do I need hypnosis?
Again, most people have quit for a number of days and months without any problem or help. If you find that you are unable to do this on your own, Hypnosis can probably help you figure out with the real attraction is, and what your other coping mechanisms could be.
IF YOU’VE TRIED TO QUIT ON YOUR OWN
AND IT HASN’T WORKED FOR YOU
IT’S TIME FOR HYPNOSIS
PHONE US NOW: 617-266-3057
Will you give me a recording of my session?
No. But your Hypnotist may allow you to record some of the induction and all of the suggestions on your own device for your own personal use.
Do you guarantee your Hypnosis?
No one can guarantee that anything will work. Even blood pressure medications prescribed by your doctor are only about 45% effective for most people. Because hypnosis relies on your acceptance of suggestions and on doing the follow-up strategies we cannot guarantee that you will do everything needed. Intellectually, you may think that they are very good suggestions, but subconsciously there may be what we call “an objection.” As best we can we will attempt to uncover with you any objections. It is often said that hypnosis is not magic, but it can be magical. Our outcomes will require work and perseverance on your part, but unlike your previous efforts to sustain your non-smoking status, this time they can be lasting.
What additional services do you offer with respect to Hypnosis for smoking and nicotine cessation?
We offer behavioral strategies as standard, and stress intervention as appropriate through education, subliminal recordings and affirmations. Additional services include frequency-specific cold laser on acupoints as part of an addiction protocol; as well as laser for calming, and Transcutaneous Acupuncture with Shealy Bliss Oils for general health. Our licensed PT can recommend specific physical routines to improve cardiopulmonary status.
What is your opinion on Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)?
Because we don’t really subscribe to medication for this problem, we don’t personally endorse it. However, if your doctor recommends that you use it we have no objection. Remember: most prescriptions are written for a three-month period then you must often see the doctor again for a renewal. This puts you on a continuous medication regime, often with side effects. That being said, there is some evidence to support the fact that a
combination of Hypnosis and NRTs gives an initially better “quit” percentage than either one alone. Our thought is that at some point you will want to come off the NRTs, but without hypnosis you will have no strategies in place for coping. NRTs are a better choice than continuing to damage your body by smoking.
Why do you seem “down” on e-cigarettes?
To put it bluntly, we’re not convinced that enough is known at this point to consider them to be safe. The real bottom line is that anything you take into your lungs, other than pure air, has some pollutants in it. We know for fact that products that are burned probably have toxins that we haven’t even begun to analyze or study. Even “benignly” smoking corn silk is an insult to the lungs. It doesn’t seem worthwhile to take that risk.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT
STOP SMOKING AND NICOTINE USE with HYPNOSIS
- the smell is finally gone. My wife and kids love being around me • I was able to easily keep up on the family hike • a 40-year, 1 pack a day smoker. . . I used the Hypnosis as instructed, now I’ve gone 6 months without . . . and never think of it anymore • now I drive the good car • my friends seem more friendly • acutely aware of any kind of smoke and avoid it when possible • I am a role model for my grandchildren, I walk the talk • I feel so much better • I am thinking more clearly. . . • everyone said stopping would be hard, but it was easy with Hypnosis. *Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.
Procrastination has only caused you to feel like a failure and miserable
PHONE for a free consultation
ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE!
LINCOLN FREED THE SLAVES.
ISN’T IT TIME FOR YOU TO
BREAK YOUR CHAINS???